Middy’s Smart Centre provides a range of training options for registered electrical contractors and trade professionals.
Smart Centre Classroom Training
Classroom training courses are provided at our state of the art Smart Centre training facility in Mulgrave, Melbourne. Monthly hands on training is available in our purpose built classrooms in the Smart Centre showrooms which feature working displays and installations. Seven different introductory courses are held regularly throughout the year covering Home Automation, Security and CCTV as well as Fibre Optic basics. The training is conducted in a relaxed, informal environment with small class sizes to enable interaction with peers and trainers. As a prerequisite to participate in Smart Centre classroom training, you must be a qualified electrical contractor, industry professional or data installer.
- C-Bus Intro
- Leviton Intro
- Leviton Omni Controller Training
- Leviton AV Controller Training
- Environexus NERO Intro
- Optic Fibre Basics
- Lilin IP CCTV Intro
- Data Intro Training
- NESS Training Course
Middy's facilitates a range of Partner Training courses through recognised providers to deliver a variety of diverse learning options in various specialised fields. Choose the type of course which best suits you, with both online learning and on campus options available. Training for Cert III Telcom, Digital Reception, Open Cabling Registration to Hazardous Area Equipment, is delivered in all major cities throughout Australia. Courses are organised and billed through your existing Middy's trading account making application and enrolment easy and alleviating billing hassles. Pre-requisites for training and courses varies according to our partner facilitators. Please enquire below for more info.
- Clipsal Schneider 40+ Courses covering commercial & residential lighting, energy management, automation and more.
- ASG Integracom 6 Different specialist courses from OPEN & combined cabling endorsements to IP networking and Data & Voice Communication.
- MatchMaster Antenna courses covering installation and design for digital, satellite and complex digital reception systems
- NECA Training Courses Range of short courses and industry training from the official industry body
Disclaimer: Courses are run subject to availability and enrolment numbers. Course dates may change subject to participant availability and ensuring minimum class sizes are filled. Courses non-refundable, alternate course dates will be provided if required. All bookings will be confirmed with participants prior to course commencement.