Clipsal Schneider Training & Accreditation
The range of Clipsal & Schneider Electric Business Training courses ensures you have the confidence to take on residential or commercial lighting control and energy management projects with ease. Courses are developed in conjunction with technical experts to ensure that information is accurate and relevant. Courses are reviewed and developed regularly to meet the changing environment of modern automation design and the introduction of new products.
Accreditation ensures that your knowledge and skills are recognised by peers & customers and forms the basis for partnership programs with Clipsal Schneider Electric. Grow your business, increase your profit, and secure your future.
Please note before registering for Clipsal Schneider training through Middy's you must first create a user profile with Clipsal training.
- 1 C-Bus Basic
- The C-Bus Basics training course is designed to provide a solid underlying knowledge of C-Bus, by covering the C-Bus Principles, Hardware, Programming Methods, Diagnostics and Practical Application Exercises
- 2 C-bus Basic RPL (Invitation Only)
- C-bus Basic RPL course. Total Duration 4 hours. Course fee $100.
- 3 C-Bus DALI Gateway
- The C-Bus DALI Gateway training course is designed for Electrical Contractors, Consultants and Apprentices who wish to learn the installation practices of a DALI system with the integration of C-BUS DALI Gateway.
- 4 C-Bus Learning Pathway A (C-Bus Basic + Touch Screen)
- The Learning Pathway A is a training course which will provide a entry level for Electrical Contractors, IT Personnel and Apprentices who wish to learn how to design, install and program a C-Bus system including C-Bus Touch Screen.
- 5 C-Bus Logic
- The C-Bus Logic training course is designed for Electrical Contractors, Consultants and Apprentices who wish to learn how to program the C-Bus Logic Engine.
- 6 C-Bus Touchscreen
- The C-Bus Touch Screens training course is designed for Electrical Contractors, Consultants and Apprentices who wish to learn how to program C-Bus Touch Screens.
- 7 C-Bus Wiser Home Controller
- The Wiser Home Controller training course is designed for Electrical Contractors, Consultants and Apprentices
- 8 DALIcontrol Advanced - DALIBuildings
- The DALIcontrol Advanced – DALIBuildings training course is designed as gap training for system integrators who have previously attended DALIcontrol Advanced training which utilises the previous version of DALIcontrol software bundle.
- 9 DALIcontrol Advanced - ECD
- The DALIcontrol ECD training course is designed for Electrical Contractors, Consultants and Apprentices who wish to expand their knowledge on the DALIcontrol system utilising advanced software features to program the DALI Native Control Devices.
- 10 DALIcontrol Advanced - Line Controller
- The DALIcontrol Advanced - Liine Controller training course is designed for Electrical Contractors, Consultants and Apprentices who wish to learn the basics of how to program the DALIcontrol system.
- 11 DALIcontrol Native
- The DALIcontrol Native eLearning course is designed for Electrical Contractors, Consultants and Apprentices who wish to learn to the installation of DALIcontrol Native solution without the need of a computer.
- 12 DALIcontrol Simple Wizard
- The DALIcontrol Simple Wizard training course is designed for electrical contractors and system integrators who wish to learn the installation & commissioning of a DALI system utilising user friendly Simple Wizard software.
- 13 DALIcontrol System Maintenance
- The DALIcontrol System Maintenance training course is designed for Facility Managers, Maintenance Personnel & Building Managers who wish to understand, administer and diagnose the DALIcontrol system.
- 14 Driving Your Business to Grow
- How to use marketing tool to better manage your business.
- 15 Energy Efficiency Growth Opportunities
- During this training session, you will:
+ Gain a better grasp of this rapidly changing sector
+ Acquire the know-how to successfully conduct a simplified energy audit
+ Use methods, tools and solutions to develop business in energy efficiency
- 16 Energy Management System - Installation & Commissioning
- The Energy Management System - Installation & Commissioning is a hands on practical training on our energy management system focusing on Com'X 510, metering configuration, data collection and publication.
- 17 Energy Management System - Overview & Application
- This training course focus on the concept of "Connect, Measure and Save". Introduction to not only the hardware but the concepts and services that are related to Enerlin'X offer.
- 18 Network Connectivity - Advanced LAN Fibre Testing
- The advanced fibre optic testing course provides the necessary understanding of the requirements for infield testing for LAN and DATA centre optical fibre cabling systems to meet Standards, and certification requirements.
- 19 Network Connectivity - Fibre Testing Update
- Address changes in Standards and associated testing in the last two years.
- 20 Network Connectivity - Introduction to Fibre Optical Testing
- The introduction to fibre testing course provides the necessary understanding of the requirements for infield testing for LAN (customer) optical fibre cabling systems to meet Standards, and certification requirements.
- 21 Network Connectivity - Twisted Pair Testing
- Twisted pair training course provides the necessary understanding of the requirements for infield testing of high performance twisted pair telecommunication cabling (Cat5 and above) to meet Standards, customer and certification requirements
- 22 Network Connectivity - Twisted Pair Update
- Address changes in Twisted Pair Standards and associated testing in the last two years
- 23 Power Factor Correction
- This course details the fundamentals of power factor correction.
- 24 Power Monitoring Expert Essentials (Overview & Project Deployment)
- This course provides students with a comprehensive overview of the key features of a Power Monitoring Expert system and the practical skills to use it successfully.
- 25 Practical Energy Audit
- This training course will ensure that EcoXpert . Understands the different types of Energy Audits . Undertake an energy audit step by step . Utilise data to identify opportunities to save energy . Capable of generating an energy audit report .
- 26 Principles and Operation of Power Circuit breakers - Level 2
- Explanation of the design and operating principles of Schneider type Low Voltage Power circuit breakers.
- 27 Project Maintenance Training
- To provide a customised training for Facility Managers and Maintenance personnel in order to maintain systems and perform simple troubleshooting tasks.
- 28 Push Controls - Core Principles
- The Push Controls - Core Principles training course is an entry level training course designed for Electrical Contractors and Apprentices who wish to learn how to install and program Push Controls products.
- 29 Push Controls Pre-training Evaluation
- A representative from Push by Schneider Electric will contact you soon and go through the evaluation process.
- 30 Selling & Negotiation
- A one day course that will bring it all together, with the focus on converting your pre-work into a sale.
- 31 SmartStruxure Lite
- The SmartStruxure™ Lite Course is a two-day instructor led training session which introduces the SmartStruxure™ Lite solution to integrators in the field of Building Management System.
- 32 Solar - Conext Grid Tie Inverters
- The Conext grid-tie course is aimed at products managers, technical staff and existing installers of small scale and commercial solar system.
- 33 Solar - Conext XW Inverter/Chargers for Off-Grid Applications
- The Conext XW Inverter Chargers course is aimed at product managers, technical staff and existing installers of off-grid, battery backed energy storage systems, small scale and commercial solar systems.
- 34 StruxureWare PowerSCADA Expert (Project Deployment & Advanced Reports Module)
- This interactive course allows you to deploy PowerSCADA project.
- 35 VSD & Soft Starter for Energy Efficiency
- To learn and understand the fundamentals of Motor, VSD, Soft Starter & application.
- ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA:
Course locations are Australia wide, availability and location will vary according to each individual course.
A Windows 7 > above based LAPTOP (with admin rights), and Microsoft Office Excel software ARE REQUIRED for all C-Bus, DALIcontrol & some EcoXpert training courses. Windows XP based Laptops will not be supported.
Course availability, cost and location will be confirmed with our Training Partners based on your selection prior to booking.