Matchmaster’s Training Program provides specialised TV reception system skill sets for contractors/installers. To meet the rising demand for digital entertainment and technologies, Matchmaster have developed this series of TV Reception Training Courses to help technicians gain the knowledge and skills required to service out in the field with confidence. Matchmaster has been delivering accredited and approved industry training for well over 15 years.
- 1 Statement of Attainment for Digital Reception Technology’s
- This program is designed to provide participants with the necessary competencies to install digital reception equipment for homes and businesses. It provides participants with fault finding skills on a range of digital reception equipment for subscription TV and free-to-air TV reception.
This course consists of four day’s face-to-face training, correspondence using print-based learning materials as well as assessments. The correspondence units are approximately 20 hours.
Cost: TRAIN-DRT-SOA / Cost $1550
- 2 Digital Terrestrial Reception Systems
- Embark on your learning path in television reception systems with our two day course. The program offers competencies of the Certificate II and III, including selection and installation of terrestrial antennas, managing and installing coaxial cable and designing simple domestic distribution systems. It covers installation of digital television receiving equipment such as decoders and PVR’s, and involves practical exercises to ensure you learn the skills required to progress through a full domestic installation.
Cost: TRAIN-DTRI / Cost $880
- 3 Satellite Digital Reception Systems
- Offering competencies of the Certificate II and III, this one day program will arm you with knowledge of the design, installation and commissioning of new systems; ranging from domestic premises to 5 wire trunk SMATV systems. Exercises will ensure your understanding of radio frequencies, locating satellites, setting up mounts and measuring signals using the latest test equipment. Walk away with the knowledge of Pay TV installation standards and you will be in the box seat to profit from market demand.
Cost: TRAIN-SDRS / Cost $550
- 4 Complex Digital Reception Systems
- This one day course dives into complex digital systems, encompassing competencies of the Certificate II and III in television reception systems. You learn not only how to select antennas for large systems, but you will also gain an understanding of how to locate and rectify digital reception faults. To keep pace with the demands of consumers and business today, emphasis in the new digital era is on the convergence of the Internet, Pay TV, Terrestrial TV and inhouse video systems, especially for applications in hotels, apartments and commercial premises.
Cost: TRAIN-CDRS / Cost $550
Regal Park Motor Inn – 44 Barton Terrace E, North Adelaide SA
B&R Enclosures Pty Ltd- 6 Montgomery Way, Malaga WA
Matchmaster – Unit 1, 28-33 Nevilles St, Underwood QLD
Matchmaster – 48-50 Belmore Road, Punchbowl NSW
Matchmaster – Unit 2/16 Viewtech Place, Rowville VIC
Course availability, cost and location will be confirmed with our Training Partners based on your selection prior to booking.
- Participants will be billed through existing Middy's trading account.