This Intro course will give you a basic understanding of UTP cabling methods, with hands on terminating of jacks & testing to communications standards. Will also cover home networking, which includes the distributing data around the home (WIFi v Wired).
Anthony Prendergast (Data Comms Manager)
8.30am – 1pm
Middy's Smart Centre
Unit 14/214 Wellington Road
Clayton, VIC 3168
Courses held regularly throughout year
See Booking Form for available dates
- Structured cabling basic principles
- What is structured cabling
- What cabling should you be using
- Installation principles
- Home Networking
- Importance of the right cable
- WiFI v Wired
- Industry Standards
- Basics testing
- When do I need to test
- Setting up tester
- Latest testing standards
- Understand industry terminology
- Industry trends
- Option 1:
Training Course, Lunch and Manual - $50 inc gst
Class sizes limited to max 10 participants.
Course Non-Refundable, alternate course dates will be provided if required
Lunch & Training manual provided.
- Participants billed through existing Middy's trading account.