Leviton Omni Controller Training Course
Join us for a 2 day course on the Leviton Omni Security and Automation Controller. The course is designed for hands on installation, programming and design of Leviton’s flag ship automation product line, the Omni Automation and Management control system.Presenter:
Delvendra Gaudel (Tech Support Rep)
8.30am-12.30pm - (lunch & refreshments provided)
Middy's Smart Centre
Unit 14/214 Wellington Road
Clayton, VIC 3168
Leviton Training Facility - Collingwood
Courses held regularly throughout year
See Booking Form for available dates
Course details:The Leviton Omni Training course will cover:
- Security Training: all aspects of the Leviton Omni controllers built in security systems, including wired and wireless security installations.
- CCTV: learn how to integrate all major brands of IP Cameras into the Leviton Omni System
- Lighting: learn how to integrate Leviton Omni Controllers into all major wired and wireless automated lighting systems
- HiFi2: learn how the Leviton Omni can be used with Leviton Multi Room audio systems
- Intercom / Access Control: learn how Leviton can be integrated in all IP Intercom Systems
- Apps: learn how to integrate and manage all of the above from one smart device app or in wall touch screen
Kits include PC Access and 2 day basic dealer training for new dealers. Must bring your own laptop.
- Kit 1: Omni LTE Training Kit $850 + gst
- Kit 2: Omni Pro Training Kit $1,600 + gst
Class sizes limited to max 10 participants.
Course Non-Refundable, alternate course dates will be provided if required
Lunch & Training manual provided.