Middy’s offers a comprehensive range of LED lighting solutions across residential, commercial and industrial markets.
LED lights are the latest technology in energy efficient lighting. LED lights are super energy efficient, using approximately 80% less energy than halogen or incandescent lighting – meaning significant savings on your power bills. LED lights also have a much longer lifespan than other types of lighting.
Why should you switch to LED?
- Use 80% less energy than halogen or incandescent lights
- A reduction in your energy consumption equals a reduction on your power bills directly resulting in saving you money
- Long lifespan – LED’s normally last between 30,000-50,000 hours depending on the type of LED product
- Improved lighting with fewer fittings
- Safety – LED’s Operate at a much cooler temperature, making them a safer option than halogens
- Environmentally friendly – reduces greenhouse gas emissions
Which LED is right for my premises?
There are a number of factors to consider when selecting the right LED fitting to suit your requirements. These include wattage, lumens, lumens per watt, beam angle and colour temperature; just to name a few.
At Middy’s, our staff are experts, ensuring you are provided with all the information required to make an educated decision in achieving the most efficient and cost effective solutions for your home or building.
Speak with one of our Energy Smart specialists today to discuss the latest LED lights available.