Australian consumers are demanding high-speed internet services.
The National Broadband Network (NBN) is being rolled out around the country, and within 10 years, the majority of households will have access to fibre-based data services. This will allow Australians to enjoy watching, listening and playing what they want, when they want, as we transition into a digital future.
Benefits of NBN:
- Faster Internet performance and reliability
- Download purchased music and movie in minutes, if not seconds
- Streaming online TV can be viewed without buffering delays
- Voiceover Internet (VoIP) for phone calls
- Connect multiple devices without experiencing slower connections
- Future technology proof
NBN's Mixed Technologies:
- The focus for the NBN moving forward is the HFC (Hydrid Fibre Coaxial) which delivers NBN down the Foxtel Infrastructure.
- Middy's Technologies supplies both the products and tooling for this area
Middy’s are an approved NBN supplier, providing us with the ability to supply the NBN Tier 1 contractors and subcontractors with all product requirements.
We offer a range of specialty products in key branches to ensure NBN solutions are to NBN specifications along with training.